Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cooper-Young Arts Festival

September is one of my favorite months of the year!! Not only is the weather getting cooler and the trees are changing colors, and college football is back on, but all of the arts and crafts shows are popping up here in Memphis!!! And each one is different from the other!! Cooper-Young Festival is one of my favorite!! The Cooper Young area in Memphis is very eclectic, therefore offers a very eclectic array of booths, vendors, and of course people!!! I wanted to show off the vendors, as well as the people walking around.  I had fun layering and mixing different embellishments!
 From the original art work/graffiti on the walls, to the vendors, to the restaurants,there's always so much to take in and see!!!

 I die cut a fence from an old pair of jeans, using Tim Holtz's fence die and my Big Shot!! What a fun way to use those old jeans and add a little bit of flare (get it??) to your layout!!! I used Prima architecture corners and tiles, Tim Holtz's fragment tiles, Ranger Alcohol inks (blue, green, purple), the Paper Studio's spare parts flowers, Maya Road denim trim, recollections adhesive backed ribbon, Tim Holtz calendar tabs, Basic Grey paper ("June Bug" collection), Tim Holtz clock, Recollection pointing finger embellishment and October Afternoon tiny type alphabet stickers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment