Monday, August 12, 2013

Beautiful butterfly

My dog, Chloe was barking like crazy the other day, so I got up to see what all of the commotion was about.  What I saw when I reached the door was such a beautiful black butterfly! And big too. He was so neat looking! He was black with blue areas on the bottom of his wings, then underneath, he was black with orange areas!! Of course my dog chased him all over the back yard, but he continued to come back and dine on our verbenas!! 

 

This was such a fun layout to work on! It seems as of late, all I do is create layouts for my grandson, so I miss using gemstones, flowers, etc.! So naturally, I used them a ton on this page! I used the EK large banner punch and butterfly punch here.  



Other supplies used were Maya Road chipboard flourishes, Prima tiles, Colorbox ink (black), October Afternoon spray paint (All Aboard), The Paper Studio (Spare Parts) Bright 3D flowers, Websters Pages calendar journaling cards, Basic Gray's Lucky Line (Karma), Basic Gray's 6 x 6 Kioshi paper pack, and Heidi Swapp Specialty cardstock (background).  



No comments:

Post a Comment