Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Whoo loves you Baby!!

Since my monsters tray turned out so well I decided to make a tray for my niece who is having a baby boy in September!!! (It sure is all about the boys around here as of late!!) She said his nursery is all owls and squirrels!!! So I used softer more subtle colors for this tray.  I used Heidi Swapp  "Make pretty stuff" banner embellishment, Colorbox "friendly forest" epoxy chipboard embellishments, Maya Road chipboard flourishes.


 The "Z" which I painted was Tim Holtz's idea-ology harlequin chipboard alphabets.  (Little guy's name is Zeb!) I also used Tim Hotlz's adage tickets, and Pebbles Phrase cards.  Once again my Silhouette Cameo saved the day with this adorable chubby squirrel!! (Have you ever tried to find squirrel embellishments?? Not out there, anywhere!!) My cute owl ("The owl says hoo-oo..) came from October Afternoon's "Science Fair".








No comments:

Post a Comment