Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas in July!!

Okay, cal me a dork, but I just can't help it! I'm seriously a Christmas junkie.. really!! I'm the first one to want to put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving!!! It just makes me happy!! So no surprise, I love to get my Christmas cards early... really early!! I used to be that person who waited and waited to make my cards, December 1st and I had no clue what I was going to do!! I even had in my shopping cart one year those "hand made" cards from Costco.... that would have made my life at that time so much easier... but I had a serious guilt trip!! So the following January I had a friend who had a weekend crop, so I decided that was going to be the year I was going to be ahead, way ahead.. an entire year actually!! And I have continued that for several years!! It's so nice to focus on all the other things now!!! And breathe!! I used Copic Markers (YG13, G14, R35, T1, E02, E00 and E57).  This was my first time using these markers.. and I can honestly say I'm HOOKED!! What did I do before these??

Other supplies I used were Doodle Bug (North Pole) paper line/"Jolly Lollies", "Christmas Cheer", and "Sweet Tweets", EK large banner punch (a definite favorite these days!), Stickles/"Frosted Lace", EK snowflake punch, Bazzill cardstock/"Coconut Swirl", My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Clear Stamp/"Flurry of Love", Memento Dye Ink/"Tuxedo Black", and Doodlebug glitter paper/"White"




I really love my Crative Memories Circle cutters!! I know there are soo many circle cutters out there and I have tried them all! But CM cutters just move easier and smoother (for me) and are so convenient!








No comments:

Post a Comment