Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Here's another card from the same sketch from Paper Crafts Magazine

This paper line is from Kaiser Kraft!! Its so pretty!! I have used this on many cards and layouts!! I also used my absolute new favorite tool, my large banner punch from EK!! Can one over use a banner punch?? I think not!!

For the flower, I used a 2" Gluber (if you have never heard of this.. it's an adhesive covered circle, perfect for making flowers, rosettes  etc.) and tissue paper! I cut one strip 1 1/2" x 12 and another 1" x 12".... then beginning in the outside of the Gluber, using the largest strip, wrinkle ends and adhere, moving in a circle around the outside until ends meet.  You may have to trim ends if necessary.  Then repeat with the smaller strip in the center of the Gluber.  Then I added a button and baker's twine to the center.  

No comments:

Post a Comment