Wednesday, October 30, 2013

May 2010

Have you ever had one of those months where everything happens?? Well, I did!! May 2010 was such a fun and crazy month for me!!! From my oldest daughter getting married, to my sister graduating from college, and my youngest daughter graduating from high school to my birthday... and everything in between... this month had it all!!! I wanted to create a special mini album documenting and highlighting everything we did!! My album base was Maya Road Chipboard album, the papers and index tabs used were all 7Gypsies, and my journaling tags and calendars were Jenny Bowlin.  It was enjoyable to make it all about this month and reflect on just how special it was for me!!



I embellished by using EK success large butterfly punch, Basic Grey rub ons, Tim Holtz metals, tape, charms, tiny attacher and keys, twine, Jenny Bowlin tickets, Maya Road chipboard flourishes and Prima flowers.  I used American Crafts ribbon on the rings.  


Each photo was 5 x 7 to keep it uniform, and I added 7Gypsies numbers on each photo indicating the day of the month! 





No comments:

Post a Comment